*UPDATE 02/10/2017* And the winner is…
The competition has closed and a winning order has been decided by our independent panel! The final order for the statements about the all-new Mazda CX-5 is:
- Outstanding performance and efficiency with SKYACTIV engines: SKYACTIV engines deliver powerful performance, outstanding fuel economy and low emissions. All engines comply with Euro 6 emissions standards.
- Premium 10 speaker BOSE sound system: Enjoy clear, harmonic sound with the specially tuned 10-speaker BOSE system. Each speaker is precisely positioned for superior sound quality.
- Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD: Mazda’s i-ACTIV AWD system gives you better control as you accelerate, turn, brake and deal with slippery road conditions. Just enough torque is sent to the rear wheels to add traction for more grip and deliver a stable, secure driving experience.
- Safety and security with i-ACTIVSENSE: Enjoy driving confidence with Mazda’s i-ACTIVSENSE. Inbuilt cameras and sensors identify potential hazards at an early stage to minimise risk, avoid collisions where possible and reduce the severity of accidents when they are unavoidable, helping to give you peace of mind.
- Adaptive LED headlights: Adaptive LED headlights automatically dim when another vehicle approaches giving you excellent responsive visibility, even on the darkest of roads.
- Outstanding interior design: The interior is designed around the driver and passengers to ensure ultimate comfort. The new seats have been completely redesigned and are deeper and more figure hugging for excellent comfort. On long journeys, all seats can be reclined for relaxation.
- Remote power liftgate: For comfort and convenience, the power liftgate can be opened and closed from inside the car with the button on your smart key, or directly via a button on the boot itself.
- Info at a glance with Active Driving Display: View important driving information at a glance with the colour Active Driving Display. This projects speed, navigation directions and traffic signs directly onto your windscreen, meaning you can focus on the road ahead whilst being kept updated on important information.
- Precision driving with G-Vectoring Control: Mazda’s G-Vectoring Control alters the optimum load to each tyre during cornering. Ths means the car moves exactly as the driver expects, reducing the need for steering corrections and improving passenger ride comfort due to smoother acceleration forces, which can reduce motion sickness.
- KODO – Soul of Motion design: The exterior Kodo: Soul of Motion design conveys beauty and energy. From the front to the rear, the styling creates the exciting impression of powerful forward momentum, of pure agility and speed.
Unfortunately, none of our entrants’ answers matched this final order. But we would like to thank everyone for taking the time to enter.
Enter to be in for the chance to win an all-new Mazda CX-5!
To bring a bit of excitement to the end of summer, we’re giving you the chance to win an incredible all-new Mazda CX-5! How you ask? Simply visit the link below and order the statements on the incredible all-new CX-5 from most to least important. If your order matches the order chosen by our panel, you win an all-new Mazda CX-5 2.0 165PS Petrol Sport Nav. There’s no limit to the number of winners; whoever gets the right order wins a car!
You can also see the car you could win in person! We’ll be in the Wolsey Place Shopping Centre in Woking from Friday 25th August to Sunday 3rd September, and from Tuesday 5th September to Tuesday 12th September we’ll be at the Walnuts Shopping Centre in Orpington with the all-new Mazda CX-5.
Terms and conditions
Competition opens for entries at 00.01 on 25th August 2017 and closing date for entries is 23.59 on 30th September 2017.
The number of entrants is limited to 100,000
If 100,000 entries are reached prior to 23.59 on 30th September, the competition will be closed early and any further entries will not be considered.
Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees and their families of T W White & Sons, Mazda, Speciality Promotions LTD and any other companies associated with the competitions.
Entrant must be aged 18 or over and must hold a valid driving license.
Limited to one entry per person.
Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
To enter, go to: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/win-cx-5
Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
The winning order of statements will be decided by an independent panel. The panel’s decision is final.
If there are no matches, there will be no winners.
The prize is an all-new Mazda CX-5 2.0l 165ps SKYACTIV-G Petrol (2WD) Sport Nav
The prize does not include delivery, vehicle exercise duty, insurance, fuel or metallic paint.
The prize does not include any ongoing costs of vehicle ownership outside of outright purchase of the vehicle; this includes servicing and or repairs.
The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel arrangements
The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants breeching these terms and conditions.
The winner(s) will be required to take part in publicity photos
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing, via email to the winner(s).
Failure to respond within two weeks, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The Promoter is T W White & Sons Ltd, 242 Lower Road, Bookham Surrey, KT23 4DE
A list of winners will be available by writing to Speciality Promotions at 40 Carter Street, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 8EU after 14th October 2017. Only the surname of the winner(s) will be disclosed.