The 2018 updated Mazda2 is now available from £13,295
The Mazda2 is well known for having a clean, sharp yet sporty design twined with exceptional fuel economy. And with plenty of kit for your money that gives this supermini a competitive edge over many of the other options on the market today. This month, Mazda have released the updated Mazda2 model which will feature 15″ alloy wheels, dusk sensing lights and rear parking sensors, as well as all the excellent existing features on the Mazda2. They have also released a special Mazda2 90ps Sport Black+ edition.
The newly updated Mazda2 is the first model in the range to go through the WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light-Duty Vehicles Test) testing. This new test procedure aims to demonstrate more realistic every day driving behaviour, which under new test condition, will result in improving and monitoring CO2 emissions, fuel or energy consumption and electric range from light-duty vehicles.
The newly updated Mazda2 will see a strong specification upgrade across the range.
The key changes to the Mazda2 are as follows:
- Mazda2 75ps SE+ now features 15” alloy wheels, heated auto power-folding door mirrors & rear electric
- Mazda2 SE-L+ / SE-L Nav+ grades now feature dusk-sensing lights, rain-sensing wipers, rear parking sensors
& climate control air-conditioning
- Brilliant Black spoilers will be standard on all Sport Nav+ and GT Sport Nav+ models
- Light Stone Leather has been introduced as an option on 90ps and 115ps GT Sport Nav+ models
- Deep Crimson Mica paint and Eternal Blue Mica paint are now available across all grades
The updated Mazda2 will feature new colour schemes for the car and the interior. The car paints include:
- Soul Red Crystal Metallic
- Ceramic Metallic
- Sonic Silver Metallic
- Machine Grey Metallic
For a full list of the existing Mazda2 features, check out our websites here
Mazda2 Sport Black+
Mazda have also released the New Mazda2 Sport Black+ Edition, that will carry a 1.5-litre SKYACTIV-G petrol engine. The Sport black will also gain the following new features:
- 16″ Black alloy wheels
- Black shark fin antenna
- Black rear roof spoiler
- Black front and side air-dam skirts
- Black door mirrors
- Black grille insert
- Grey alloy decals
- Privacy glass
The highly anticipated Mazda2 Sport Black+ will be a limited to just 500 in the UK, so you will need to act fast to get your hands on one.
The 2018 updated Mazda2 is on sale now. To find out more information get in contact with one of our Mazda sites: