Marketing Analyst – Contract (1 year Maternity Cover) – START ASAP
Be part of a very well established family group that have been in business for over 50 years.
- Working as a key part of a Marketing department of 3 your role will be as follows:-
- To provide detailed analysis of specific Marketing campaigns both on and off line.
- Compiling reports through the use of Google Analytics in order to see how successful campaigns have been and to aid the alignment of future campaigns.
- Reviewing product placements events.
- Manipulating data through use of Excel.
- Assisting the team on various Marketing campaigns and ad-hoc projects
- A strong interest in the automotive industry, and new & upcoming technologies
- Positive team player with a positive can do attitude and approach
- Analytical experience is essential
- Some Marketing experience is preferred specifically PPC, AdWords and Google
- Able to take to responsibility for providing the analysis of specific Marketing campaigns in order to aid future Marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to grasp new processes, procedures and concepts quickly
- Good attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
- A full driving licence is preferred
- Based in Byfleet
- Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 (Company car is optional)
- Hours: 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
- 20 Days’ Holiday
Please send your CV to email@example.com